Tuesday, November 25, 2014

On Chris Jane's author page, I answer FIVE QUESTIONS ON WRITING, FIVE ON PUBLISHING

Today I was interviewed by Chris Jane. at Starbucks, in Canton, Massachusetts  The interview was, "Ten things learned" or "things they don't tell you about writing/publishing" thing. 
Upon review,  I did my best to not be totally outspoken, but it's because it was nighttime and maybe I needed more coffee. The questions were interesting but it's up to you all to state how interesting the answers were. HERE'S THE LINK TO THE INTERVIEW




.
.Chris Jane, author of The Year of Dan Palace (November 2014), is a fiction and freelance writer living in New England. Early work involved going door to door and offering to take out the neighbors’ trash for a nickel a bag. A great gig for a 6-year-old entrepreneur at a time when most opportunities for child workers had been criminalized by busybody grown-ups.

There are limericks on his site are but they are for creative gratification only and are not intended to be received as works of limericky genius.








---------------------------------------------------

Side Note: 
I have a thing about this video clip too. "Don't call me Chris, ok!"

Post a Comment