Tuesday, November 25, 2014

On Chris Jane's author page, I answer FIVE QUESTIONS ON WRITING, FIVE ON PUBLISHING

     Today I was interviewed by Chris Jane, aka Kristen Tsetsi. at Starbucks, in Canton, Massachusetts  You may ask, why Chris Jane?   Check out the link--about the power of gender.

     The interview with him/her was, "Ten things learned" or "things they don't tell you about writing/publishing" thing. 
     
Upon review,  I did my best to not be totally outspoken, but it's because it was nighttime and maybe I needed more coffee. The questions were interesting but it's up to you all to state how interesting the answers were. HERE'S THE LINK TO THE INTERVIEW




Chris Jane, author of The Year of Dan Palace (November 2014), is a fiction and freelance writer living in New England. Early work involved going door to door and offering to take out the neighbors’ trash for a nickel a bag. A great gig for a 6-year-old entrepreneur at a time when most opportunities for child workers had been criminalized by busybody grown-ups.

There are limericks on his site are but they are for creative gratification only and are not intended to be received as works of limericky genius.








---------------------------------------------------

Side Note: 
I have a thing about this video clip too. "Don't call me Chris, ok!"

No comments: