Sunday, March 11, 2018

Meet the Crockers, Sanesplaining, first of two podcasts from 2018 podcast "tour"

Hear the awesome interview / podcast from Dan and Margaret below. My segment starts at about 21:30.



Daniel and Margaret Crocker (pictured below)  host Sansplaining, where the general topics are mental health, poetry and nerd stuff. It is available to listen to today--free. They shoveled a lot of excellent questions my way.



I've known Dan for a long time. We both wrote at New Graffiti Magazine, and later, in 2009,  Dan came to Dire Literary series. On the cast, I read two flash fictions from the seconds from released, Every Day There is Something About Elephants and a few poems from Chief Jay Strongbow is Real. It was pretty fun, and laid back---loved recording it. We talk mental health, addiction and recovery, and nerd talk. Throw in a little about how bleak I thought things used to be. We also hit up Boston sports vs. Missouri sports and for good measure, Philly sports fans.

It was the second time recording a podcast this week. This week I also was a guest on Frankie Norstad's the Little Miss Addict podcast. That one will be available in a few weeks, I'll let you know.



Here are some other podcasts from my past
The Koncast 2017
Parkside Lounge Reading 2017
Interview by Doug Holder on SCTV 2017
Oddball Magazine podcast 2017
SAFTAcast with Scott Fynboe
The Unknown show with Bud Smith, 2013


No comments: