Sunday, March 3, 2013

Wigleaf serves up my, "Leftovers at the Lays Factory" plus I sent them a postcard.

Here's the story "Leftovers at the Lays Factory"  out today in Wigleaf,  and I'm thrilled to get published here.


I admit that I got some great editing help from Scott Garson, and without his help, the story would have been left at the side of the slushy road.

Here's a bonus! Once you get accepted there, Wigleaf has a neat little extra for their writers, which is offering them a chance to send  an internet postcard to them, which they publish. 



Click HERE to read the postcard I wrote to Wigleaf





 




Wigleaf's masthead is full of writers I've been reading and respecting forever.

MASTHEAD


Scott Garson does the editing and design. 

Rebecca R. Scott reads and gives editorial counsel.

Laura Ellen Scott is the Series Editor for the Wigleaf Top 50. 

Mel Bosworth is an Associate Series Editor for the Wigleaf Top 50. 

Erin Fitzgerald is an Associate Series Editor for the Wigleaf Top 50. 

Sean Lovelace is an Associate Series Editor for the Wigleaf Top 50. 


I've sent numerous work to Wigleaf and have never received an acceptance, so I very grateful to been seen on their site with so many other great writers. (I did make an honorable mention for their well know Top 50 of 2008 for Best Interest of the Child, published by Thieves Jargon.)





The story was accompanied by this really cool photograph by Kevin Dooley:



No comments: