Monday, September 12, 2016

Contemporary American Voices features four of my poems and three better poets

Lisa Zaran has been featuring poets monthly on Contemporary American Voices, for nine years and the cool thing about this site is that she allows her features to feature other poets which they admire. This month I am the feature. Here are all the works, including the four of mine.

That's the good news!

With that I had the honor to pick three poets which I know to be amazing, each of them selecting three of their poems. They are Rusty Barnes, Teisha Dawn Twomey and Mary Benson.

Rusty Barnes
Mary Benson

Teisha Dawn Twomey




That's the bad news!
The bad news?

Well, it's really good news, but these poets poems are so good, that they should be featured on the site if readers feel that there is some sort of hierarchy. That's how I feel about it. It's sort of like a Brian Scalabrine basketball skills camp (see satirical 30 for 30 with Brian) with special guest, (in smaller print) Dr. J.

I'm very honored to have my work appear next to poems that blow me away. Check out their amazing work!


No comments: