Saturday, September 14, 2019

THIS is the cover for soon to be released, "Spreading Like Wild Flowers"

     Finally here is the front and back cover of "Spreading Like Wild Flowers." I expect the book to be out in November, which is just in time for my readings in Dorchester and New York.  






     This replaced the less dramatic blue one. It had the wild flowered photo, but the light blow wasn't very "strong."










     Originally I prematurely announced the cover this pale green one, with the old, less wild flowered picture. It appeared on my website until today.














     The very first model was the one I made myself....which is very rough, but it gave my publisher an idea of what I was thinking. Here it is below.  Well, I hope you had fun---because I sure went crazy.



No comments: