Tuesday, November 24, 2009

There is a direct relationship between....

sending this:

Dear Editor,
 
I was hoping you’d consider nominating my work you published for The Pushcart Prize. My thoughts are that if you haven't nominated yet, you’ve already found the poem/story worthy of placement of your fine journal, why not? Here’s the webpage for nominations.  Thanks for your consideration..
 
Best
Timothy Gager

and receiving this:
3 Pushcart Nominations.



To further the study you can do this:


send the following to

Pushcart Press
P.O. Box 380
Wainscott
New York 11975.


Dear Pushcart Editor

My name is _________ and I am a _________.  Please  consider (
by using your superb editing skills) Timothy Gager's work. I would purchase your next anthology if  Timothy Gager is included.

 


Sincerely

__________

No comments: