Saturday, May 14, 2022

What does it take to be part of Joe the Salamanders Advanced Reading Team?

    


Many of you have heard me reading from Joe the Salamander since May 2020 nearly every week at Virtual Fridays Dire Literary Series. With the book out in about six weeks, I need some volunteers for my Advanced Reader Team. (Some of you folks who attend regularly may not need the advanced PDF sent) If interested email me: ctgager37@yahoo.com or comment below


This is what it consists of:

  1. About two weeks before the book comes out I'll send a digital copy to your email
  2. When the Kindle comes out, there will be a .99 cent version for ART people only and you will buy it. If this would deter you I will Venmo/paypal anyone who wants reinbursement.
  3. A week later, post a review. It doesn't have to be comprehensive NOR is a 5-Star review required, but boy those are nice.
That is all. Those unfamiliar...here's an outide review


And the press release form the Publisher, Golden Antelope Press


Thank you so much!

No comments: