Tuesday, May 11, 2021

While all this Covid 19 was happening, I may not have posted videos of my readings, so here they all are!

After the video below was posted, I realized I've posted videos on many social media platforms, but not here. Here are as many as I could find since March 2020.

May 8, 2021, Lit Balm, with Matthew Zapruder, Vahni Capildeo, and Andre Bagoo
Honored to be part of this all-star team. OMG, check out the epic poem by Vahni (she screen shares)




April 24, 2021, Virtual Speak East. with Karen Klein, Nancy Gray
and Dance by Kelley Donovan, Roza Dance Company, Boston Community Dance Project
This one was pretty cool. I love multi-art readings!




April 18, 2021, Rockport Poetry Festival
Lots of readers here, all doing about five minutes. Nine poets in my group. 




March 14, 2021, New England Poetry Club, with Linda Haviland Conte, and Elenor Kedney
After the features, the open mic with members from NEPC was pretty damn stellar 





March 10, 2021, Stone Soup, hosted by Chad Parenteau
One of the oldest open mics in Boston, kept alive by Chad. 




February 28, 2021, Book Launch for 2020 Poems, with Guests Jennifer Martelli and Yuyutsu Sharma.
Grateful for this day. 





January 20, 2021, The Writers Voice with Linda McHenry
Nice to be interviewed by Linda, who is the quintessential professional 

 

  August 6, 2020, Boston Poetry Marathon
Greater than 26 miles of poetry. This went on for three days. 




July 27, 2020, Poet to Poet, Writer to Writer, with Doug Holder
I've picked up many tips on the interview process from Doug Holder

No comments: