Friday, October 11, 2019

How to purchase my latest book, Spreading Like Wild Flowers----



You can buy, Spreading Like Wild Flowers
using the suggestions below, but you can also buy any of the books below







Every Day There is Something About Elephants

Chief Jay Strongbow is Real,

Grand Slams: A Coming of Eggs Story


The Thursday Appointments of Bill Sloan 

or any of my books 

                                              the exact same way 





1. Through me, Paypal, (ctgager37@yahoo.com) $15.00   on my website (paypal)

You make out with no shipping, I don't charge any.
Author makes out from you buying direct.
Paypal takes some of the money, unless you use the gift button.




2. Though me, Credit Card, $15.00

You make out with no shipping, I don't charge any.
Author makes out from you buying direct.
Paypal takes some of the money, because this option is through them

Contact me with your credit card numbers (sounds a little sketchy, I know. Sorry).






 


3. Though me, Venmo 
@Timothy-Gager, $15.00

You make out with no shipping, I don't charge any.
Author makes out from you buying direct.
Paypal takes some of the money, unless you use the gift button.






4. Though me, Check, $15.00 (google the word check if this confuses you)

You make out with no shipping, I don't charge any.
Author 's best option.

Contact me for my mailing address. ctgager37@yahoo.com




5.  Through your favorite Indy Bookstore $15.00 + brief wait

You make out by getting the book. Ask store to order with  ISBN-13:  978-1945917363 
For other books Amazon page has the number
Author  makes out by  very small royalty.



6.  At Amazon $14.99 + shipping 

Kindle $7


You make out by getting the book.
Author  makes out by sales number increase on site and the very small royalty. Can you say a dime?'
If you buy from a outside seller listed on Amazon, author gets ZERO






7.  Though Barnes and Noble,  website $15 + shipping, store $15

You make out by getting the book.
You pay a penny more
Ask store to order by ISBN number   ISBN-13:978-1945917363
Author  makes out by sales number increase on site and the very small royalty.




8.  By coming to a reading or appearance. If you don't,  I'm sure I'll have some hanging around, if you bump into me. The trunk of my car. My closet. At work.

You make out by getting the book, saying hello, and hearing an entertaining read. I'll get to thank you. I'll even sign it..
Author  makes out by you buying direct, getting to say hello to you, and receiving all my gratitude--and no shipping cost for me.




No comments: