Wednesday, May 20, 2015

NEW blog from me, The Dead Market Writings

Going through my own list of published links, I realized some of my favorite on-line markets are no longer on-line. I didn’t know how to feel about this. Should I re-submit my work or let it be?  It felt like a part of my writing history died, well, because it did.

So, coincidentally, Rusty Barnes, author and editor, posted on Facebook that he had 50-60 stories in purgatory.





So I thought of something–We, as writers of dead links, are not alone.

so,/

THIS new home for those works (The Dead Market Writings is at this link):

After your story was published in that on-line journal that died, I’ll post it here, submit to ctgager37@gmail.com with proof of work being previously published from a dead market. (Acceptance e-mail, dead link from your webpage etc.)

So...

No comments: