Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Six ways to purchase Chief Jay Strongbow or Timothy Gager's books (other prices vary)







How do you get me?






You can get Chief Jay Strongbow is Real, Grand Slams, The Thursday Appointments of Bill Sloan or any of my books

1. Through me, Paypal, (ctgager37@yahoo.com) $14 plus $2.63 shipping or on my website (paypal)

You make out with no shipping, I don't charge any.
Author makes out from you buying direct.
Paypal takes some of the money, unless you use the gift button.




2. Though me, Credit Card, $14

You make out with no shipping, I don't charge any.
Author makes out from you buying direct.
Paypal takes some of the money, because this option is through them

Contact me with your credit card numbers (sounds a little sketchy, I know. Sorry).







3. Though me, Check, $14

You make out with no shipping, I don't charge any.
Author 's best option.

Contact me for my mailing address. ctgager37@yahoo.com




4.  Through your favorite Indy Bookstore $14 + waiting

You make out by getting the book. Ask store to order with
  • ISBN-13: 978-1945917189
Author  makes out by  very small royalty.



5.  At Amazon $14 + shipping
soon available as a  Kindle version, various prices

You make out by getting the book.
Author  makes out by sales number increase on site and the very small royalty.






6.  Though Barnes and Noble,  $14 + shipping

You make out by getting the book. Ask store to order by ISBN number   ISBN-13: 978-0996988742
Author  makes out by sales number increase on site and the very small royalty.





1 comment:

Randy Ross said...

Congrats! see you Tuesday!