Thursday, March 1, 2018

I'm funny how, I mean funny like I'm a clown, I amuse you? I make you laugh, I'm here to f***in' amuse you? What do you mean funny, funny how? How am I funny?

Here's an example of a great acceptance letter via Ink in Thirds, (their new issue out today):  


Hi Timothy!

Thank you for submitting to Ink In Thirds. It was a pleasure to read your work! I have never, I mean NEVER laughed-out-loud at a submission before. This, by far, is the funniest sub I have ever read as an editor, and I've been doing this for several years now. 

I am thrilled like to publish "Death Pool" in our March/April issue of Ink In Thirds and welcome you to our growing family of authors.

Back issues are available on our website. Please take a moment to read and share with others. We hope to forge lasting relationships with our writers. We will keep you updated as we confirm exact publication dates for the next issue.

We look forward to seeing your work in print!

Best,

Grace Black
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


So what is a death pool? 


A typical modern dead pool might have players pick out celebrities who they think will die within the year. Most games start on January 1 and run for 12 months, although there are some variations on game length, betting and timing.

There are websites that rank odds of death too. I was inspired to write this after Tom Petty died. (33 pts. or dollars)

 So, go to the Ink in Thirds site and check it out. It's a beautiful magazine

2 comments:

Alice said...

Nice article. Wondering if your share more with videos on short video platforms such as Likee

Professional Services said...

Welcome to our channel.This channel funny and entertainment . pray for this chanel please..press the subscribe and like comments and press the bell ...thanks.https://youtu.be/qCrHMBsNqXA