Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Hello, Snowflakes


Darrell Laurant is a person who likes to feature indy authors from the herd and make them stand out. Today he featured my book Grand Slams, on his site, Snowflakes in a Blizzard. It sort of offers a one stop shopping for the promotion of the book. There are comments from me, reviews, the backstory, where to purchase and bits and pieces from interviews I'd previously given. Laurant is there to help and asks nothing in return---not your usual generosity in today's day and age.





















Yes the word snowflake now has a loaded meaning, often used as a negative word for liberals, which in itself has become a negative word. How the hell did that happen? Of course the blizzard that took place during The Shining shows that snowflakes have a whole lot of power behind themSnowflake (n) noun: the young adults of the 2010s, viewed as being less resilient and more prone to taking offense than previous generations

 So anyway, I'm not going all political on you. If you want to see or read that, there is always Twitter where you can follow me @timothygager , where I can still tweet all my love directly to @realdonaldtrump




No comments: